As I have been discussing this week, holidays can trigger stress in all of us. It is imperative to know our type (and all the passengers in our car) so we can navigate them better. Awareness is the first step to any change!
Over the last four days, I have sent along a description of each of the Babies in the Backseat that I describe in my book, Live your Life from the Front Seat so that you may be able to identify this wonky, yucky, backseat energy over the holiday break. I hope you don’t have any stress, but during this time of year while spending time with family, running around holiday shopping and such, we often experience stress, which triggers our worst selves.
So far we have talked about Intuitive, Sensing, and Feeling Babies in the Backseat.
Now I am showing you how Thinking babies show up, and this is my Baby in the Backseat!
Being able to identify when this part of our personality wakes up is KEY to managing stress, showing up and being our best and most authentic selves!!
Extroverted Thinking Babies in the Backseat:
ISFP and INFP
- You get loud and in people’s faces
- You begin bossing people and things around in the outside world
- You become impersonal when dealing with people and making decisions
- You try to solve problems in a systematic manner
- You get out of your heart (your happy front seat place) and into your head
- Your normally loving, caring personality becomes cold and logical
Introverted Thinking Babies in the Backseat:
ENFJ and ESFJ
- You hide and retreat from the world
- You obsessively go over details, facts and data in your head
- You abandon your normal Extroverted Feeling self and retreat into your own world in your head
- You may not want to leave the house
- You don’t want to be around people
- You feel like you have lost your mojo, lost your energy and zip for life
- You repel people by being in your head and not your heart
Do you see yourself in these during times of stress? You are likely one of the types above. Remember how babies need to be treated! With love, compassion, understanding and sweetness, and that is how our babies need to be treated as well.
Sending you LOTS and LOTS of love during this week of giving thanks! 🙂