As I promised, over the next four days I am sending along a description of each of the Babies in the Backseat that I describe in my book, Live your Life from the Front Seat so that you may be able to identify this wonky, yucky, backseat energy over the holiday break. I hope you don’t have any stress, but during this time of year while spending time with family, running around holiday shopping and such, we often experience stress which triggers our worst selves.
Being able to identify when this part of our personality wakes up is KEY to managing stress and showing up and being our best and most authentic selves!!
Extroverted Intuition Babies in the Backseat:
ISTJ and ISFJ
- Externally you worry
- Every little things becomes a HUGE deal
- You catastrophize (I made that word up, pretty good huh?)
- You imagine every little things that could go wrong
- If you have a fight you imagine the end of that relationship and assume it is going to happen
- You may share all these worries with friends or family in a somewhat irrational way
Introverted Intuition Babies in the Backseat:
ESTP and ESFP
- You retreat from the world
- You internalize your worry
- You imagine every possible thing that could go wrong
- Every little thing becomes a huge deal but you keep it yourself
- It is likely what keeps you up at night
- You also catastrophize
Do you see yourself in these during times of stress? You are likely one of the types above. Remember how babies need to be treated! With love, compassion, understanding and sweetness, and that is how our babies need to be treated as well.
Sending you LOTS and LOTS of love during this week of giving thanks! 🙂