Tune in for episode 38 on 9/27/2019!

The 80/20 Rule of Rest

In this episode I come to you sick. Funny enough, this is what I was going to talk to you about anyway, and now the Universe has given me a reminder too that rest is crucially important. We need to set boundaries and give ourselves time to rest. If 80% of the time we’re thriving in our Front Seats, we need to take that remaining 20% to rest and take care of ourselves, especially when we’re in our Back Seats.

For more about Jessica and her upcoming events, visit https://jessicabutts.com

Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation.

Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/