As I have been discussing this week, holidays can trigger stress in all of us. It is imperative to know our type (and all the passengers in our car) so we can navigate them better. Awareness is the first step to any change!
Over the next four days I am sending along a description of each of the Babies in the Backseat that I describe in my book, Live your Life from the Front Seat so that you may be able to identify this wonky, yucky, backseat energy over the holiday break. I hope you don’t have any stress, but during this time of year while spending time with family, running around holiday shopping and such, we often experience stress which triggers our worst selves.
So far we have talked about Intuitive and Sensing Babies in the Backseat.
Today I am showing you how Feeling Babies show up…..
Being able to identify when this part of our personality wakes up is KEY to managing stress and showing up and being our best and most authentic selves!!
Extroverted Feeling Babies in the Backseat:
ISTP and INTP
- Your normal logical self goes away
- You become overly emotional
- You may cry, scream or yell
- Logic goes away and is replaced with uncontrolled emotion
- You get in people’s faces and it can scare them
Introverted Feeling Babies in the Backseat:
ESTJ and ENTJ
- You hide and retreat from the world
- You may not want to get out of bed
- You feel very emotional, you experience deep, hurt feelings
- You feel overwhelmed by emotions
- People worry to see you so emotional, distraught and withdrawn
Do you see yourself in these during times of stress? You are likely one of the types above. Remember how babies need to be treated! With love, compassion, understanding and sweetness, and that is how our babies need to be treated as well.
Sending you LOTS and LOTS of love during this week of giving thanks! 🙂