Today, I’m bringing you Episode 2 of my Holiday Mini Series sadly without my awesome partner, Jeni Dahn, because we were experiencing technical difficulties. Let’s just blame it on the new mercury retrograde.
All of these mini series episodes will focus on components of codependency because it’s a root issue in many relationships. Here’s what I touch on today:
- How to be “healthy detached” and what that means.
- Coming to terms with the fact that it’s NOBODY’S job to fulfill you.
- Learning how to push people back on their side of the net.
- Figuring out if you’re “right fighting” and how’s that working for you?
- Allowing your behavior to lead the conversation.
- Planning your Best Self words now for when you get triggered during the holidays.
I can guarantee that between now and New Year’s you will get triggered so best to make your plans now for how you can reset in the moment. I hope these tools series will serve you well!
If this conversation resonates with you and you’re realizing that this is work that you really need to do, consider joining us at the Maui 2019 Retreat (details and link below). It’s basically going to be a year of therapy in five days!!! And it’s MAUI!!! COME ON!!! Register here and grab one of the last 8 spots: https://tw183-a76c28.pages.infusionsoft.net