Episode 4 is coming this Friday, 2/1/19!

Growing Up Intuitive

This episode is all about the second Myers Briggs dichotomy – Sensing and Intuition.

Remember the breakdown, 25% of us are Intuitives, while the other 75% are Sensors. The 75% who are Sensors like to have all the details, the plans, the facts – they are very concrete. They tend not to believe in “gut feelings” and seem to focus on why something can’t be, listing out a big pile of reasons. We Intutives often “just know” something and believe it is possible.

We’ll talk all about what it means to be an Intuitive in a world largely dominated with Sensors in this episode, so don’t miss out!

PLEASE join me this Friday, and every Friday, for my Front Seat Life podcast on iTunes and on my website www.jessicabutts.com.

To find out more about Jessica visit https://jessicabutts.com/.

Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation.

Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/.

Looking for a tribe of growth-oriented people and want to stay closely connected to Jessica’s coaching? Join the Front Seat Life Community for a small monthly subscription at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-membership-group/.

Feel like treating yourself to major healing and growth? Want to get a year’s worth of therapy done in 5 days? Join Jessica’s Maui Retreat on March 13-17, 2019. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/fsl-maui-retreat.