Ep 4: Growing Up Intuitive
Hey there, welcome back! Come and join me as a fly on the wall while my good friend (and former boyfriend) David and I discuss what life is like as an Intuitive. We both realized at some point, it took some time believe me, that being an Intuitive, despite it making us complete weirdos, is our greatest asset. Why? Intuitive people have this amazing power to see patterns of behavior which the other 75% of the population don’t see…. Huh? What? Listen in as we explain…
If you remember, only 25% of us are Intuitives and the rest are Sensors. The 75% who are Sensors like to have all the details, the plans, the facts. They are very concrete. They tend not to believe in “gut feelings” and seem to focus on why something can’t be, listing out a big pile of reasons. We, Intuitives, often “just know” something and believe it is possible.
I call the Sensors “the Police” and David refers to them as “Security Guards.” Intuitives often don’t fit well into this “Muggle World,” which has been created by Sensors for Sensors since they are the majority. We, Intuitives, have a hard time because Sensors don’t understand us, and we just can’t explain it to them, what it is to feel and be an Intuitive.
So, listen to this episode as we tell stories and share what it feels like to grow up Intuitive in a world dominated by Sensors. It is an interesting dichotomy and one that has turned my world upside down or right side up, shall I say, when I more fully understood it. Thanks for joining us on this exploration!
To find out more about Jessica visit https://jessicabutts.com/.
Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation.
Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/.
Looking for a tribe of growth-oriented people and want to stay closely connected to Jessica’s coaching? Join the Front Seat Life Community for a small monthly subscription at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-membership-group/.
Feel like treating yourself to major healing and growth? Want to get a year’s worth of therapy done in 5 days? Join Jessica’s Maui Retreat on March 13-17, 2019. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/fsl-maui-retreat.« Previous Episode