mobile menu toggle

Category: Podcasts

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 11 Preview

Tune in for episode 11 this Friday, 3/22/19! Do You Need More Variety Than Your Partner? The Sensing and Intuition dichotomy was one of the biggest ones that would come up notoriously and repeatedly in my work as a couple’s therapist as well as in my own relationships. Probably more than any of the other […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 10 Preview

Tune in for episode 10 this Friday, 3/15/19! Understanding Your Partner’s Energy Can I get an “Amen!” from the introverts when I say we live in an extroverted world?! The introverts know what it feels like to be marginalized in this way. Let’s talk about how understanding your partner’s energy fits in to our understanding […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 9 Preview

Tune in for episode 9 this Friday, 3/8/19! Codependent Much? This topic of codependency is something that I will continue to cover, but this episode is really an intro into it and it is essential. We’ll discuss the analogy of codependency as a tennis court, we’ll discuss healthy detachment (yes, this is a thing), and […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 8 Preview

A Balance of Self and Others  We are making a big move in topics from “self” to “others.” We do not live in a silo. We do not live alone. We live with others and one of the best models that I ever learned was this model of attunement and differentiation. That’s what today’s episode is […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 6 Preview

Episode 6 is coming this Friday, 2/15/19! How Judgers and Perceivers Get on Each Other’s Nerves! This week’s episode is all about the fourth Myers Briggs dichotomy, Judging and Perceiving. 50% of the population are judgers (the do-ers), and 50% of the population are perceivers (the be-ers). This is the only dichotomy that doesn’t have […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 5 Preview

Episode 5 is coming this Friday, 2/8/19! What’s it like to be a Thinking Woman or a Feeling Man In this episode we interview two individuals to discuss the dichotomy of Thinking and Feeling. This is one of the most interesting dichotomies because it is very gender biased as well as societally bias. Back in […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 4 Preview

Episode 4 is coming this Friday, 2/1/19! Growing Up Intuitive This episode is all about the second Myers Briggs dichotomy – Sensing and Intuition. Remember the breakdown, 25% of us are Intuitives, while the other 75% are Sensors. The 75% who are Sensors like to have all the details, the plans, the facts – they […]

Front Seat Life Podcast – Episode 3 Preview

Episode 3 coming this Friday, 1/25/19! Understanding Introversion and Extroversion Do you know if you’re an introvert or extrovert? Or have you been attracted by the recent talk about ambiverts (which aren’t actually a thing)? Throughout this episode we’ll discuss why you’re both an introvert and an extrovert in your front seat. Join me in […]

Front Seat Life Podcast Episode 2 Preview

Episode 2 coming this Friday, 1/18/19! Don’t Do Stuff You Suck At During this episode I reveal my car analogy, a framework I came up with to help explain the Myers-Briggs personality assessment and types, and how they show up within ourselves. I’ll share the difference between the front and back seats of your car, […]

Front Seat Life Podcast launching 1/11/19 starts her Front Seat Life Podcast on 1/11/19 by taking you on a journey through 3 questions to that changed her life and many of her clients’ lives. Who are you? Where are you going? How are you going to get there? She takes her psychotherapy background and Myers Briggs expertise to help you […]