Ep. 86 10 Year Anniversary Lessons
Wooooooooo, it has been quite a ride the past 10 years since graduating Graduate School in June of 2011!
In today’s podcast I share 6 1/2 lessons (I had 6 but of course had another little one that popped into my head while riffing) I have learned in the last 10 years of entrepreneurship.
1. Simple is better…more is NOT better. Do one thing super awesome.
2. Know your type and do it YOUR way!
3. Don’t try to keep up with the entrepreneurial Jones!
4. PROFIT FIRST! It is YOUR money…keep more of it!
5. Have multiple streams of revenue.
6. Reassess at LEAST once a year. There are no mistakes, only information! Do only what you love doing!
7. Take breaks! Lots of them. And learn how to compartmentalize!
The season is over so I am taking a break from the podcast until September but I cannot wait to be back with you then for a VERY special and exciting series….The Front Seat 16!
Make sure to get on my list and/or follow me on Instagram over the summer for much more Healing the Hustle content.
For more about Jessica and additional episodes, visit https://jessicabutts.com/podcast
The FREE Front Seat Squad: https://jessicabutts.com/squad/« Previous Episode