Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- “I recently participated in one of Jessica’s Workshops and was blown away by her insight and willingness to share openly with me. She appreciated my strengths and unlocked some of the mystery that makes ME-what a great way to start the New Year!”Debbie W.
- "Jessica, I don’t know how to thank you for saving my marriage. I came to you in desperation with little hope that you can fix things. During our sessions I learned so much about myself and my husband and how our relationship had taken the wrong path during the course of our lives. I wanted an interactive therapist who cared and I got lucky finding you. You are so darn real, so caring and a great person who taught us what we didn’t know to make it work. We have come far and things are so much better than they were in the past; we are starting to care for each other again and our relationship is growing stronger. I can’t thank you enough and I will recommend you to anyone who needs counseling. You are a wonderful and kind person and you will always be in my heart."J. Ryan
- “Jessica you are one of the most real, down-to-earth women I’ve ever met with a great sense of humor and ability to both stand fully in her own type-ness, and allow others the space to be in theirs! Brava!!”Kris ProchaskaMA, LMHC,Â Heart & Soul Speaking
- "Jessica is an engaging and enthusiastic and FUN speaker and trainer. She is truly passionate and excited about Myers Briggs and more importantly, she is extremely knowledgeable. She takes a personal interest in every person who attends her workshops. She appreciates the uniqueness of every Type and finds an amazing way of expressing how each Type is a fascinating combination of traits. She brings a personal and entertaining aspect to the way she delivers the training. After learning her type, it is no surprise that every detail of her workshop was planned meticulously. The feel of the room, from the lighting to the visual aids, to the music, to the wine and appetizers provided, everything was warm and welcoming. Even if you think you know your type, there is so much more to the story. I am still finding myself referencing the training and noticing how my type is a factor in every aspect of my life.”Jaimie M.A.
- “To start, I loved, loved, loved the workshop you put on. I felt like I got so much out of it and continue to get more each day. I learned so much about my personality and personalities of others’ as well. It was so informative and helpful. Since the workshop I find myself wanting to know more and have been doing my own personal research on my specific Meyer’s Briggs personality type (INFJ). It was so weird to read the info about the INFJ and to see how spot on it is. It’s almost scary… in a good way, it made me feel “known” in a way I haven’t felt before. Your workshop was so helpful with this and continues to be. I am still processing through it all but have been more at peace with myself and loving myself in my innateness rather than wishing I were something or someone different. Your workshop was just what I needed at this point in my life. I am also inspired by you and your ability to love and connect with others’. You are so graceful, lovely and present. You have a fantastic and funny personality and tons of knowledge to boot. You are gifted and the workshop was perfect. I feel so blessed to have been in your presence for an entire day and look forward to the next time, whenever and whatever that will be."Brandi LetticeAfter attending my workshop on 9/22/12
- “Jessica Butts’ transformative MBTI workshop gave me a deeper understanding of my Type, including the discovery of how I make decisions, when I am at my best, and were I go when I feel stressed. I greatly appreciated Jessica’s enthusiastic and interactive style of presentation. I highly recommend her workshop to increase your self respect and respect for the uniqueness of others so that you can function in the world with greater confidence.”Janice Williams