Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- "I knew you would be great, but the depth of your “awesome-ness” astounded me! You are really intuitive and made each of my kiddos feel like an understood and valued rock star. Wow! I was so impressed and am very grateful. Thank you for donating your time and the online assessments, Jessica. As a fervent and ceaseless advocate of my kiddos, I HAD to share the connection you forged with the troubled kids. Thank you, Jessica, for caring and making a difference. You are MAGNIFICENT, my dear!"Dr. Maureen ShaughnessyFounder and Executive Director, L & E–Leadership & Entrepreneurial–Academy
- Jessica is a charismatic, engaging speaker who delivered a excellent presentation to my group of entrepreneurs. Drawing on her experience as a Myers-Briggs trainer and psychotherapist, she shared in-depth knowledge about how personality type can support business owners’ success. Her passion for her topic woven with personal insights and mission to support the self-discovery of attendees shone though her presentation. One of the most popular speakers we’ve had, I can’t recommend Jessica highly enough.Lynn Baldwin-RhoadesOwner Power Chicks International
- “Jessica you are one of the most real, down-to-earth women I’ve ever met with a great sense of humor and ability to both stand fully in her own type-ness, and allow others the space to be in theirs! Brava!!”Kris ProchaskaMA, LMHC,Â Heart & Soul Speaking
- I’m so thankful to be working with you. I’m amazed how far I have come. So many times I walk in your office, not knowing what to expect and by the end of the session I go away with revelations, clarity and a new perspective. You have been a huge part of this process and once again I would like to say thank you! I will definitely see what I can do about the workshop. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Until then take care and I will see you soon.Therapy Client
- "Jessica, I don’t know how to thank you for saving my marriage. I came to you in desperation with little hope that you can fix things. During our sessions I learned so much about myself and my husband and how our relationship had taken the wrong path during the course of our lives. I wanted an interactive therapist who cared and I got lucky finding you. You are so darn real, so caring and a great person who taught us what we didn’t know to make it work. We have come far and things are so much better than they were in the past; we are starting to care for each other again and our relationship is growing stronger. I can’t thank you enough and I will recommend you to anyone who needs counseling. You are a wonderful and kind person and you will always be in my heart."J. Ryan
- "Thank you again for the insightful workshop you lead for us. It was eye opening and thoroughly enjoyable. You truly have a tremendous gift and passion for what you do and your positive energy is contagious. You inspired me to start to embrace myself in a way that I never have before. I still have a long way to go, but I am sincerely grateful for your insightful guidance to help me begin to find my path through a lens of self-love instead of the self-criticism and judgement I had been using to force myself into a mold that I felt I should fit into. I'm not quite sure why, but reading my personality profile on paper, while terrifying in its accuracy, was also a relief. I no longer have the burden of feeling as though I need to become someone I am not, to be valued by society. I am still searching for my purpose, but I am excited to begin this next part of my journey with new eyes and a fresh perspective on where and what that should be. Words are inadequate at expressing my gratitude to you for leading those three hours of that life-changing workshop, but please know that you have made a huge difference in one INFP's life."Amy GundermanTechnical Recruiter and mother of 4