Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- “To start, I loved, loved, loved the workshop you put on. I felt like I got so much out of it and continue to get more each day. I learned so much about my personality and personalities of others’ as well. It was so informative and helpful. Since the workshop I find myself wanting to know more and have been doing my own personal research on my specific Meyer’s Briggs personality type (INFJ). It was so weird to read the info about the INFJ and to see how spot on it is. It’s almost scary… in a good way, it made me feel “known” in a way I haven’t felt before. Your workshop was so helpful with this and continues to be. I am still processing through it all but have been more at peace with myself and loving myself in my innateness rather than wishing I were something or someone different. Your workshop was just what I needed at this point in my life. I am also inspired by you and your ability to love and connect with others’. You are so graceful, lovely and present. You have a fantastic and funny personality and tons of knowledge to boot. You are gifted and the workshop was perfect. I feel so blessed to have been in your presence for an entire day and look forward to the next time, whenever and whatever that will be."Brandi LetticeAfter attending my workshop on 9/22/12
- “Jessica Butts’ transformative MBTI workshop gave me a deeper understanding of my Type, including the discovery of how I make decisions, when I am at my best, and were I go when I feel stressed. I greatly appreciated Jessica’s enthusiastic and interactive style of presentation. I highly recommend her workshop to increase your self respect and respect for the uniqueness of others so that you can function in the world with greater confidence.”Janice Williams
- "Recently I supported my son to take the MTBI with Jessica. Here’s what he has to say about learning his personality type and hearing Jessica’s explanation: ‘Working with Jessica was the beginning of a new life for me. I’m scared and uncertain of the future, but it was a very necessary step in the process of changing my life. I’m glad I did it and without it I would be lost.’ It was amazing to watch my son change in front of my eyes as he discovered that he’s been in a work environment for eight years that was taking away his spirit and spark for life. He knows so much more now to help him transition into a life-giving career."Karen M.Owner, Legacy One Authors
- “My heart is singing. I have been looking more closely at your page and am completely and utterly speechless. I am an introvert and have spent so much of my life trying to be an extrovert, your words are speaking to me in so many ways. I would love to know when and where you will be having another workshop as I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my messages and I look forward to your reply. This is an answer to prayer for me in so many ways. I hope someday to meet you.”Brandi Lettice
- "Jessica, I don’t know how to thank you for saving my marriage. I came to you in desperation with little hope that you can fix things. During our sessions I learned so much about myself and my husband and how our relationship had taken the wrong path during the course of our lives. I wanted an interactive therapist who cared and I got lucky finding you. You are so darn real, so caring and a great person who taught us what we didn’t know to make it work. We have come far and things are so much better than they were in the past; we are starting to care for each other again and our relationship is growing stronger. I can’t thank you enough and I will recommend you to anyone who needs counseling. You are a wonderful and kind person and you will always be in my heart."J. Ryan
- “After a one-day workshop with you, I learned so much about myself, about my spouse, and even my family that made me realize what I thought were shortcomings, are really my strengths and my husband’s strengths. I ‘get’ my family and friends in a whole new way. Â I have owned my intuitive gifts even more and see how my current profession totally makes sense given my type. It’s opened up a whole new world and given me another deeper way of understanding that while we are all from the same Source, how we show up int the world is very different–and beautifully unique. AND it helps to have a framework that describes how we show up in the world because that allows us to understand ourselves and others much better. Anything that helps heal or prevent miscommunication—I’m all for, and your presentation does just that!”Anonymous Client