Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- “Jessica you are one of the most real, down-to-earth women I’ve ever met with a great sense of humor and ability to both stand fully in her own type-ness, and allow others the space to be in theirs! Brava!!”Kris ProchaskaMA, LMHC,Â Heart & Soul Speaking
- "Thank you again for the insightful workshop you lead for us. It was eye opening and thoroughly enjoyable. You truly have a tremendous gift and passion for what you do and your positive energy is contagious. You inspired me to start to embrace myself in a way that I never have before. I still have a long way to go, but I am sincerely grateful for your insightful guidance to help me begin to find my path through a lens of self-love instead of the self-criticism and judgement I had been using to force myself into a mold that I felt I should fit into. I'm not quite sure why, but reading my personality profile on paper, while terrifying in its accuracy, was also a relief. I no longer have the burden of feeling as though I need to become someone I am not, to be valued by society. I am still searching for my purpose, but I am excited to begin this next part of my journey with new eyes and a fresh perspective on where and what that should be. Words are inadequate at expressing my gratitude to you for leading those three hours of that life-changing workshop, but please know that you have made a huge difference in one INFP's life."Amy GundermanTechnical Recruiter and mother of 4
- “To start, I loved, loved, loved the workshop you put on. I felt like I got so much out of it and continue to get more each day. I learned so much about my personality and personalities of others’ as well. It was so informative and helpful. Since the workshop I find myself wanting to know more and have been doing my own personal research on my specific Meyer’s Briggs personality type (INFJ). It was so weird to read the info about the INFJ and to see how spot on it is. It’s almost scary… in a good way, it made me feel “known” in a way I haven’t felt before. Your workshop was so helpful with this and continues to be. I am still processing through it all but have been more at peace with myself and loving myself in my innateness rather than wishing I were something or someone different. Your workshop was just what I needed at this point in my life. I am also inspired by you and your ability to love and connect with others’. You are so graceful, lovely and present. You have a fantastic and funny personality and tons of knowledge to boot. You are gifted and the workshop was perfect. I feel so blessed to have been in your presence for an entire day and look forward to the next time, whenever and whatever that will be."Brandi LetticeAfter attending my workshop on 9/22/12
- “Jessica put on an unbelievable workshop for my friends and I! It was educational… and fun at the same time. Two hours flew by and I felt like it had just begun and I wanted it to keep going! I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the workshop was and how I learned about myself and how I interact with my co-workers. Jessica seemed to take special interest in every single individual who attended and seemed so genuinely in tuned with everyone there you would think she knew each person there personally and for years when in reality she didn’t! Each person received individual attention to each and every question and overall I would recommend it to anyone who talks to people, works with people, lives with people, has family members or knows anyone!”Whitney C.
- "Recently I supported my son to take the MTBI with Jessica. Here’s what he has to say about learning his personality type and hearing Jessica’s explanation: ‘Working with Jessica was the beginning of a new life for me. I’m scared and uncertain of the future, but it was a very necessary step in the process of changing my life. I’m glad I did it and without it I would be lost.’ It was amazing to watch my son change in front of my eyes as he discovered that he’s been in a work environment for eight years that was taking away his spirit and spark for life. He knows so much more now to help him transition into a life-giving career."Karen M.Owner, Legacy One Authors
- “My heart is singing. I have been looking more closely at your page and am completely and utterly speechless. I am an introvert and have spent so much of my life trying to be an extrovert, your words are speaking to me in so many ways. I would love to know when and where you will be having another workshop as I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my messages and I look forward to your reply. This is an answer to prayer for me in so many ways. I hope someday to meet you.”Brandi Lettice