Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- "Thank you again for the insightful workshop you lead for us. It was eye opening and thoroughly enjoyable. You truly have a tremendous gift and passion for what you do and your positive energy is contagious. You inspired me to start to embrace myself in a way that I never have before. I still have a long way to go, but I am sincerely grateful for your insightful guidance to help me begin to find my path through a lens of self-love instead of the self-criticism and judgement I had been using to force myself into a mold that I felt I should fit into. I'm not quite sure why, but reading my personality profile on paper, while terrifying in its accuracy, was also a relief. I no longer have the burden of feeling as though I need to become someone I am not, to be valued by society. I am still searching for my purpose, but I am excited to begin this next part of my journey with new eyes and a fresh perspective on where and what that should be. Words are inadequate at expressing my gratitude to you for leading those three hours of that life-changing workshop, but please know that you have made a huge difference in one INFP's life."Amy GundermanTechnical Recruiter and mother of 4
- “My heart is singing. I have been looking more closely at your page and am completely and utterly speechless. I am an introvert and have spent so much of my life trying to be an extrovert, your words are speaking to me in so many ways. I would love to know when and where you will be having another workshop as I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my messages and I look forward to your reply. This is an answer to prayer for me in so many ways. I hope someday to meet you.”Brandi Lettice
- “Jessica Butts’ transformative MBTI workshop gave me a deeper understanding of my Type, including the discovery of how I make decisions, when I am at my best, and were I go when I feel stressed. I greatly appreciated Jessica’s enthusiastic and interactive style of presentation. I highly recommend her workshop to increase your self respect and respect for the uniqueness of others so that you can function in the world with greater confidence.”Janice Williams
- "I knew you would be great, but the depth of your “awesome-ness” astounded me! You are really intuitive and made each of my kiddos feel like an understood and valued rock star. Wow! I was so impressed and am very grateful. Thank you for donating your time and the online assessments, Jessica. As a fervent and ceaseless advocate of my kiddos, I HAD to share the connection you forged with the troubled kids. Thank you, Jessica, for caring and making a difference. You are MAGNIFICENT, my dear!"Dr. Maureen ShaughnessyFounder and Executive Director, L & E–Leadership & Entrepreneurial–Academy
- "Jessica is an engaging and enthusiastic and FUN speaker and trainer. She is truly passionate and excited about Myers Briggs and more importantly, she is extremely knowledgeable. She takes a personal interest in every person who attends her workshops. She appreciates the uniqueness of every Type and finds an amazing way of expressing how each Type is a fascinating combination of traits. She brings a personal and entertaining aspect to the way she delivers the training. After learning her type, it is no surprise that every detail of her workshop was planned meticulously. The feel of the room, from the lighting to the visual aids, to the music, to the wine and appetizers provided, everything was warm and welcoming. Even if you think you know your type, there is so much more to the story. I am still finding myself referencing the training and noticing how my type is a factor in every aspect of my life.”Jaimie M.A.
- Jessica, I love that you are so darn real. Your smile, your tears and your face absolutely beams with your passion to help others in this journey that you have taken.ShaunFederal Way, WA