Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- "Thank you again for the insightful workshop you lead for us. It was eye opening and thoroughly enjoyable. You truly have a tremendous gift and passion for what you do and your positive energy is contagious. You inspired me to start to embrace myself in a way that I never have before. I still have a long way to go, but I am sincerely grateful for your insightful guidance to help me begin to find my path through a lens of self-love instead of the self-criticism and judgement I had been using to force myself into a mold that I felt I should fit into. I'm not quite sure why, but reading my personality profile on paper, while terrifying in its accuracy, was also a relief. I no longer have the burden of feeling as though I need to become someone I am not, to be valued by society. I am still searching for my purpose, but I am excited to begin this next part of my journey with new eyes and a fresh perspective on where and what that should be. Words are inadequate at expressing my gratitude to you for leading those three hours of that life-changing workshop, but please know that you have made a huge difference in one INFP's life."Amy GundermanTechnical Recruiter and mother of 4
- "Jessica, I don’t know how to thank you for saving my marriage. I came to you in desperation with little hope that you can fix things. During our sessions I learned so much about myself and my husband and how our relationship had taken the wrong path during the course of our lives. I wanted an interactive therapist who cared and I got lucky finding you. You are so darn real, so caring and a great person who taught us what we didn’t know to make it work. We have come far and things are so much better than they were in the past; we are starting to care for each other again and our relationship is growing stronger. I can’t thank you enough and I will recommend you to anyone who needs counseling. You are a wonderful and kind person and you will always be in my heart."J. Ryan
- “I recently participated in one of Jessica’s Workshops and was blown away by her insight and willingness to share openly with me. She appreciated my strengths and unlocked some of the mystery that makes ME-what a great way to start the New Year!”Debbie W.
- "Recently I supported my son to take the MTBI with Jessica. Here’s what he has to say about learning his personality type and hearing Jessica’s explanation: ‘Working with Jessica was the beginning of a new life for me. I’m scared and uncertain of the future, but it was a very necessary step in the process of changing my life. I’m glad I did it and without it I would be lost.’ It was amazing to watch my son change in front of my eyes as he discovered that he’s been in a work environment for eight years that was taking away his spirit and spark for life. He knows so much more now to help him transition into a life-giving career."Karen M.Owner, Legacy One Authors
- “Jessica Butts’ transformative MBTI workshop gave me a deeper understanding of my Type, including the discovery of how I make decisions, when I am at my best, and were I go when I feel stressed. I greatly appreciated Jessica’s enthusiastic and interactive style of presentation. I highly recommend her workshop to increase your self respect and respect for the uniqueness of others so that you can function in the world with greater confidence.”Janice Williams
- "Jessica is an engaging and enthusiastic and FUN speaker and trainer. She is truly passionate and excited about Myers Briggs and more importantly, she is extremely knowledgeable. She takes a personal interest in every person who attends her workshops. She appreciates the uniqueness of every Type and finds an amazing way of expressing how each Type is a fascinating combination of traits. She brings a personal and entertaining aspect to the way she delivers the training. After learning her type, it is no surprise that every detail of her workshop was planned meticulously. The feel of the room, from the lighting to the visual aids, to the music, to the wine and appetizers provided, everything was warm and welcoming. Even if you think you know your type, there is so much more to the story. I am still finding myself referencing the training and noticing how my type is a factor in every aspect of my life.”Jaimie M.A.