Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- “I recently attended Jessica’s Myers Briggs Happy Hour Workshop with my husband. WOW! What a fun and valuable evening. We both left with information about ourselves that is priceless for strengthening all our relationships. I highly recommend her class as a self-care gift.”Marilyn M.
- “After a one-day workshop with you, I learned so much about myself, about my spouse, and even my family that made me realize what I thought were shortcomings, are really my strengths and my husband’s strengths. I ‘get’ my family and friends in a whole new way. Â I have owned my intuitive gifts even more and see how my current profession totally makes sense given my type. It’s opened up a whole new world and given me another deeper way of understanding that while we are all from the same Source, how we show up int the world is very different–and beautifully unique. AND it helps to have a framework that describes how we show up in the world because that allows us to understand ourselves and others much better. Anything that helps heal or prevent miscommunication—I’m all for, and your presentation does just that!”Anonymous Client
- "Jessica is an engaging and enthusiastic and FUN speaker and trainer. She is truly passionate and excited about Myers Briggs and more importantly, she is extremely knowledgeable. She takes a personal interest in every person who attends her workshops. She appreciates the uniqueness of every Type and finds an amazing way of expressing how each Type is a fascinating combination of traits. She brings a personal and entertaining aspect to the way she delivers the training. After learning her type, it is no surprise that every detail of her workshop was planned meticulously. The feel of the room, from the lighting to the visual aids, to the music, to the wine and appetizers provided, everything was warm and welcoming. Even if you think you know your type, there is so much more to the story. I am still finding myself referencing the training and noticing how my type is a factor in every aspect of my life.”Jaimie M.A.
- “I recently participated in one of Jessica’s Workshops and was blown away by her insight and willingness to share openly with me. She appreciated my strengths and unlocked some of the mystery that makes ME-what a great way to start the New Year!”Debbie W.
- “My heart is singing. I have been looking more closely at your page and am completely and utterly speechless. I am an introvert and have spent so much of my life trying to be an extrovert, your words are speaking to me in so many ways. I would love to know when and where you will be having another workshop as I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my messages and I look forward to your reply. This is an answer to prayer for me in so many ways. I hope someday to meet you.”Brandi Lettice
- “Loved your workshop Jessica It was fun, educational and validated so much about what I knew well about myself. I learned tons too, and enjoyed sharing notes with friends (at your workshop) and getting to know them better too! I also highly recommend it for couples who want to gain some insight into themselves and their relationship: they would understand key factors about their communication style and their perspective of each other! Looking forward to attending others workshops by you :-)highly recommend for couples who want to gain some insight into themselves and their relationships. They would understand key factors about their communication style and their perspective of each other. Looking forward to attending your future workshops”Shirin S.