Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- “Jessica Butts’ transformative MBTI workshop gave me a deeper understanding of my Type, including the discovery of how I make decisions, when I am at my best, and were I go when I feel stressed. I greatly appreciated Jessica’s enthusiastic and interactive style of presentation. I highly recommend her workshop to increase your self respect and respect for the uniqueness of others so that you can function in the world with greater confidence.”Janice Williams
- “To start, I loved, loved, loved the workshop you put on. I felt like I got so much out of it and continue to get more each day. I learned so much about my personality and personalities of others’ as well. It was so informative and helpful. Since the workshop I find myself wanting to know more and have been doing my own personal research on my specific Meyer’s Briggs personality type (INFJ). It was so weird to read the info about the INFJ and to see how spot on it is. It’s almost scary… in a good way, it made me feel “known” in a way I haven’t felt before. Your workshop was so helpful with this and continues to be. I am still processing through it all but have been more at peace with myself and loving myself in my innateness rather than wishing I were something or someone different. Your workshop was just what I needed at this point in my life. I am also inspired by you and your ability to love and connect with others’. You are so graceful, lovely and present. You have a fantastic and funny personality and tons of knowledge to boot. You are gifted and the workshop was perfect. I feel so blessed to have been in your presence for an entire day and look forward to the next time, whenever and whatever that will be."Brandi LetticeAfter attending my workshop on 9/22/12
- "Recently I supported my son to take the MTBI with Jessica. Here’s what he has to say about learning his personality type and hearing Jessica’s explanation: ‘Working with Jessica was the beginning of a new life for me. I’m scared and uncertain of the future, but it was a very necessary step in the process of changing my life. I’m glad I did it and without it I would be lost.’ It was amazing to watch my son change in front of my eyes as he discovered that he’s been in a work environment for eight years that was taking away his spirit and spark for life. He knows so much more now to help him transition into a life-giving career."Karen M.Owner, Legacy One Authors
- Jessica is a charismatic, engaging speaker who delivered a excellent presentation to my group of entrepreneurs. Drawing on her experience as a Myers-Briggs trainer and psychotherapist, she shared in-depth knowledge about how personality type can support business owners’ success. Her passion for her topic woven with personal insights and mission to support the self-discovery of attendees shone though her presentation. One of the most popular speakers we’ve had, I can’t recommend Jessica highly enough.Lynn Baldwin-RhoadesOwner Power Chicks International
- "Jessica is an engaging and enthusiastic and FUN speaker and trainer. She is truly passionate and excited about Myers Briggs and more importantly, she is extremely knowledgeable. She takes a personal interest in every person who attends her workshops. She appreciates the uniqueness of every Type and finds an amazing way of expressing how each Type is a fascinating combination of traits. She brings a personal and entertaining aspect to the way she delivers the training. After learning her type, it is no surprise that every detail of her workshop was planned meticulously. The feel of the room, from the lighting to the visual aids, to the music, to the wine and appetizers provided, everything was warm and welcoming. Even if you think you know your type, there is so much more to the story. I am still finding myself referencing the training and noticing how my type is a factor in every aspect of my life.”Jaimie M.A.
- “Jessica you are one of the most real, down-to-earth women I’ve ever met with a great sense of humor and ability to both stand fully in her own type-ness, and allow others the space to be in theirs! Brava!!”Kris ProchaskaMA, LMHC,Â Heart & Soul Speaking