Get more out of life now
with a free consultation!
By accepting my free consultation offer you are opting-into my mailing list. You can opt-out at anytime. Your information is private and will never be shared.
Here’s what Jessica’s clients have to say:
- "Thank you again for the insightful workshop you lead for us. It was eye opening and thoroughly enjoyable. You truly have a tremendous gift and passion for what you do and your positive energy is contagious. You inspired me to start to embrace myself in a way that I never have before. I still have a long way to go, but I am sincerely grateful for your insightful guidance to help me begin to find my path through a lens of self-love instead of the self-criticism and judgement I had been using to force myself into a mold that I felt I should fit into. I'm not quite sure why, but reading my personality profile on paper, while terrifying in its accuracy, was also a relief. I no longer have the burden of feeling as though I need to become someone I am not, to be valued by society. I am still searching for my purpose, but I am excited to begin this next part of my journey with new eyes and a fresh perspective on where and what that should be. Words are inadequate at expressing my gratitude to you for leading those three hours of that life-changing workshop, but please know that you have made a huge difference in one INFP's life."Amy GundermanTechnical Recruiter and mother of 4
- Jessica is a charismatic, engaging speaker who delivered a excellent presentation to my group of entrepreneurs. Drawing on her experience as a Myers-Briggs trainer and psychotherapist, she shared in-depth knowledge about how personality type can support business owners’ success. Her passion for her topic woven with personal insights and mission to support the self-discovery of attendees shone though her presentation. One of the most popular speakers we’ve had, I can’t recommend Jessica highly enough.Lynn Baldwin-RhoadesOwner Power Chicks International
- Jessica, I love that you are so darn real. Your smile, your tears and your face absolutely beams with your passion to help others in this journey that you have taken.ShaunFederal Way, WA
- “I recently attended Jessica’s Myers Briggs Happy Hour Workshop with my husband. WOW! What a fun and valuable evening. We both left with information about ourselves that is priceless for strengthening all our relationships. I highly recommend her class as a self-care gift.”Marilyn M.
- “My heart is singing. I have been looking more closely at your page and am completely and utterly speechless. I am an introvert and have spent so much of my life trying to be an extrovert, your words are speaking to me in so many ways. I would love to know when and where you will be having another workshop as I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to read my messages and I look forward to your reply. This is an answer to prayer for me in so many ways. I hope someday to meet you.”Brandi Lettice
- “I recently participated in one of Jessica’s Workshops and was blown away by her insight and willingness to share openly with me. She appreciated my strengths and unlocked some of the mystery that makes ME-what a great way to start the New Year!”Debbie W.